There are many services that I offer as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and a Creative Coach. Following is a list that I have compiled for you to reference:
1. Free workshops with a group of your friends to learn how to rubber stamp, make handmade cards, scapbook pages or other paper craft projects.
2. Specialized classes that focus on techniques, scrapbooking, card making, paper crafts and handmade gift items.
3. Product training and customer service - Have you ever wanted to try a product before you buy it? If so, I offer you the ability to see the products, touch them and use them before you purchase them. I also help you with ideas on how to use Stampin' Up! products and answer any questions you have after you get your products home.
4. Monthly Customer Newsletter - with project samples, technique, tips, monthly specials, class schedule, etc.
5. Learn to Stamp and Scrap with Lynn Blog - I update my blog several times a week with samples of project ideas and techniques. You can look through my photo albums, browse through Stampin' Up! catalogs, see the monthly specials, find my class list, sign up for my Gift Registry program and many other things. My blog is constantly growing and I am constantly updating it with things that I think will be of benefit to you and your stamping needs. You can check out my blog at http://learntostampandscrap.typepad.com at any time.
6. Gift Giving - I offer several classes on making handmade gift items throughout the year. I hold these classes at my home in Southern Vermont in the town of West Wardsboro. I also have these events at your choice of location with a group of your friends. These classes are especially popular during the holidays and fill up rather quickly!
7. Stampin' Up! Gift Registry- I offer a Gift Registry program that you can register for any time of the year. All you need to do is fill out my Wish List form and submit it to me and I will take care of the rest. Create lists for the holidays, for your birthday or just for people who think of you throughout the year. It is a great way to get what you want from the Stampin' Up! catalogs.
8. Gift Certificates - I offer a few versions of gift certificates. You can purchase one in a dollar amount that people can use for products or you can purchase a gift certificate to cover a specialty class fee. What a great way to stock up on Stampin' Up! products or to attend a class that you have had your eye on!
9. Personalized Service - you can contact me at any time with questions about products (what the different types of inks work best for, how to use a Crop-a-Dile, etc.), color combinations, to get ideas for events you have coming up, etc. I am available anytime to answer your questions and help you with your product needs.
10. Convenient Ordering - You can order from me at a workshop, a class, by email or by phone at any time. If you would like to place your own order, i can have it sent directly to your house or place of business. You can earn hostess benefits on your orders if you host a workshop, have a catalog party or purchase enough product to qualify for hostess benefits on your own. The hostess benefits can be found on page 16 of the Fall / Winter Collection catalog. Catalogs are available from me or you can view them on my blog Learn to Stamp and Scrap with Lynn .
11. Finished Cards - Do you need Christmas cards, Wedding invitations, Baby Announcements or Thank You cards? If so, you are in luck. I have a portfolio with samples of these items for you to chose from. You just need to pick the card(s) you would like and let me know the quantity. Then, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the holidays or your event and I will take care of your cards!
12. Finished Scrapbooks and Specialty Items - Would you like a completed scrapbook that you only need to put photos into and you're done? What about other custom items like framed art, home decor, gift items, and altered art? I have a large selection of these items available to order. If you are interested in seeing the items that I have to offer, please feel free to contact me, 802-380-0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment to go over your needs and create the custom piece of art you are looking for.
13. Part-time or Full-time Business Opportunities - I can help you learn more about owning your own rubber stamping and scrapbooking business. When you sign-up, I offer training, support, monthly downline newsletter, quarterly meetings with trainings, a downline email group and a group blog. We have a great team of demonstrators that help each other out with business tips, project ideas and help in getting your business up and running. Owning your own rubber stamping and scrapbooking business is easy to do and you can work your own hours that fit in with your schedule. Contact me to get more information about this incredible opportunity.
If you have questions that you would like answered, to have your own specialty class or workshop, or to learn more about the business opportunity, you can contact me at 802-380-0222 or by email at email@example.com. I would be happy to help you!