This is the second entry in June's Card Sketch Challenge.
A lot of you already know how the Sketch Challenge Contest works, but for those who don't here are the rules:
1. You should follow the layout shown above for your submission;
2. You could use any color combination you like for this challenge; You could use cardstock, vellum, Designer Series Paper or a Simply Scrappin; Kit for your design;
3. All products used for this challenge should be Stampin' Up! products - stamp sets, cardstock and accessories;
4. You could use any Stampin' Up! stamp set for this challenge; and
5. Email your submissions to me in .jpg form so I can post them on my blog for voting at the end of the month. All submissions need to be to me by 9 pm on Saturday, June 28th to be included.
At the end of the month, I will put up a poll on my blog and the winner of the June Sketch Challenge will receive a free gift from me of "Card Candy". What is card candy you ask? Good question:)) It is an assortment of items that could be used to make or decorate a card. Some things might include prepunched or prestamped items. They may already be layered and ready to stick on your card. There may be some premade bows out of ribbon that you could add, etc.
Be sure to get your entries to me as soon as possible. I will post them as soon as I get them for people to see and start deciding on which card to vote for. The longer your card is posted on the blog, the better chance you have of it being seen over and over again before the vote at the end of the month.