I am excited to announce my "Countdown to Christmas" program that I will be offering for the next 6 weeks. This week, I am suggesting that you get started on the following:
- Update your holiday card mailing list
- Start your gift list (if you haven't already done so) - remember your service people on your list like your faithful UPS man, your newspaper delivery person, waitstaff in your favorite restaurant, postmaster, teachers, neighbors and hostesses whose houses you are going for that special holiday party.
- Start making some of your gifts for people on your list. How nice would it be to receive a gift like this frame or this journal or even this treat holder (tutorial included) for example.
- Be on the lookout for early holiday sales. They seem to be bigger and better this year and some of the Black Friday specials started early. There is less pressure and it is easier to spread out your spending if you do a little shopping each week.
- Mark your calendars for my Holiday Sale and Open House scheduled for Saturday, December 12th from 10 am - 4 pm and again on Sunday, December 13th from 10 am - 3 pm. I will have TONS of handmade and other gift items for sale as well as retired stamp sets, scrapbooking kits, Designers Series Paper and other crafting accessories.
- Start making your holiday cards. You might be interested in a post like this one that features quick and easy card variations so you can whip those cards right out and still have them look elegant!
I hope you enjoyed Week 1 of my Countdown to Christmas. i will be posting Week 2 on Monday so stay tuned!
Lynn Larson - www.learntostampandscrap.com